Haller’s Pharmacy can now test for Strep Throat and for the Flu. Skip the Doctor and come to one place to get tested and get your medications.
In about 10 minutes we can test you for the A and B strands of the flu (the most common). We also can work with local physicians to get you the prescriptions you need if you do test positive.
Strep Throat Testing
Do you have the common symptoms of Strep Throat?
When you have strep, you’ll usually find that your throat is quite raw and it really hurts to swallow. You’ll find that it comes on very fast, not gradually like many other kinds of sore throats. Other symptoms often include:
- A fever of 101 F or higher
- Swollen lymph nodes on your neck
- Really little red spots on the back part of the roof of your mouth
- Red and swollen tonsils (two round lumps in the back of your throat; they are types of lymph nodes). You may also see white patches on them or elsewhere in your throat.
- Headache, sometimes with pain in the gut or vomiting.
We can have swabbed, and diagnosed in about 15 minutes. If you test positive you can work with a local Doctor to get you the right medications to get you feeling better.
Please call for Cost and Availability.